Please read our terms and conditions that cover placing an order, payment, competitions, guarantees and our customer service. Leisure Traders considers these terms and conditions to be very important. They help to make our web site a safe and easy place to shop. We encourage you to read through these terms and conditions. It is important to understand that by using this web site you agree to the following:
General Terms and Conditions
Your contract is with Leisure Traders Ltd of Maple Road, Eastbourne, BN23 6NY.
Placing an order
After you select your purchase, you can place an order via our website www.leisure-traders.co.uk by following the prompts given. Alternatively you can telephone us on 01323 430020 and speak to one of our Customer Service Team.
Once you have placed your order we will send you a confirmation email. We will confirm the details of your order and any other order related information.
Leisure Traders will keep your data securely and will not pass it on to any third parties.
When you have completed placing your order you are also confirming acceptance of our terms and conditions. This creates a contract that then stands between you and us. This contract ends when we dispatch your order.
If we have to cancel your order for any reason, we will notify you as soon as possible. For us to cancel an order, it will only happen as a result of one of the following:
- The product your ordered is unavailable from stock
- A description or pricing error with the product listing
- We are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment
Once you have set up an account with us as part of the order process, you will be able to access your order details from our website.
Making a purchase or creating an account with Leisure Traders will automatically subscribe you to our customer database. We will send promotional discounts and our latest news to subscribers. You can stop your subscription to these mail outs by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the foot of our emails. Alternatively you can contact one of our Customer Service Team on 01323 430020.
We reserve the right to change without notice the prices and availability of goods.
Leisure Traders will add a delivery charge to your order value where appropriate. Please see our Delivery & Returns section.
All prices quoted on the website are pound sterling and are accurate at the time of publication. Error and omissions excepted. United Kingdom VAT is included in all prices on this site at the prevailing rate.
You will pay for your order at the time when you place that order. We accept most types of credit and debit cards. Alternatively you can pay by PayPal on our website by following the links. Should you have any queries regarding payment or would like to pay over the telephone please contact us on 01323 430020.
We will notify you if we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment for any reason. It may then be necessary to explore alternative options for payment.
In some cases it may be possible to part pay for your purchase. Sometime you may only need to pay a deposit if your order will take more than 4 weeks to deliver. When we have your goods ready for dispatch we will contact you for payment of the balance of the order.
We will use the same method which you used for making the payment, if we need to refund you for any reason. This is for your security and protection.
All voucher codes, when used, will comply with our fair use policy. We can decline to accept a voucher code if we feel that its use does not comply with our terms and conditions. Vouchers can only be used for new orders.
Facebook Competitions and Offers
By entering any of our Facebook competitions or offers you are confirming your agreement to our terms and conditions and the following rules:
- Entrants must be residents of the UK mainland and over 18 years old at the time of entry
- Contest is not open to employees of Leisure Traders
- No purchase is necessary
- Only one entry per person
- We will select the winner of the competition or offer at random from all entrants
- Notification of the winner of the contest is via Facebook. You must claim your prize within 7 days.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash (or any other substitute)
- Should, in the unlikely event, we no longer have stock of the advertised prize, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Leisure Traders reserves the right to amend the rules of it competitions or offers without notice.
- If we do amend the rules we will publish the new version here under terms and conditions.
- Competition prizes are dispatched within 30 days of the competition end date. We cannot, however, guarantee this delivery time.
- Facebook does not endorse or have any connection to any of our competitions or offers.
Stock permitting, we dispatch all orders as soon as possible for your delivery to reach you within the designated delivery period as listed under each product regarding the relevant carrier options. In the event that an item is out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and dispatch it as soon as it arrives.
We take every care to ensure that the descriptions and specifications are correct at the time of going to press. However, we cannot confirm definitively that all specifications and descriptions of products on this website are without errors. The data is only intended only to give a general description of the products and all sizes are approximate.
Furthermore, while the colour reproduction is a close representation,there may be a very slight variation in the actual goods.
If it is essential that the measurements are accurate on an item then please contact us prior to ordering and we will be happy to help. We will not be liable for the cost of returning items that are not the right size for your purposes if you have not checked with us beforehand.
Our stock levels are updated once every 24 hours, therefore a product may sell out during the time you have placed your order. If this does happen we will contact you with an alternative item or refund your money.
Casamoré Outdoor Furniture Guarantee
Leisure Trades is pleased to offer you the manufacturers guarantee for Casamoré Outdoor Furniture under the below terms.
Important: You must retain proof of purchase for your guarantee to be valid. For more details, see section 8.
Your statutory rights – The terms of this guarantee are not intended to affect your statutory consumer rights.
1.What is the extent of the Guarantee?
Whilst the majority of Casamoré Outdoor Furniture will benefit from a 5 year structural guarantee, some of Casamoré Outdoor Furniture will benefit instead from a 1 year guarantee. Please read the terms of this guarantee carefully so that you are aware of your rights and the exclusions that will apply in respect of the particular Casamoré Outdoor Furniture you have purchased.
2. Which Casamoré Outdoor Furniture products have the benefit of the 5 year Structural Guarantee?
Leisure Traders offers a guarantee, provided by the manufacturers of the Casamoré Outdoor Furniture range, that the following products will remain structurally fit for purpose for 5 years from the date of delivery or collection:
- Aluminium frames – to include Tables, Chairs, Benches & Loungers (except Lazy Susan’s)
The Polyrattan material carries a 2 year warranty.
The following Casamoré Outdoor Furniture products sold by Leisure Traders will have the benefit of a 1 year guarantee, that the product will be fit for purpose for 1 year from the date of delivery or collection:
- Parasols, parasol covers, parasol bases, parasol heaters, parasol lights – all models
- Cushion box liners
- Lazy Susan’s
3. Exclusions from cover
The following exclusions apply to the guarantee given in respect of all Casamoré Outdoor Furniture products (irrespective of the length of guarantee given above).
Products ‘Sold As Seen’ are not covered by the guarantee and will not be replaced or refunded.
Fair Wear & Tear
This guarantee excludes fair wear and tear and any damage resulting from abuse, whether intentional or accidental including burns, cuts, scratches, tears, scuffs, watermarks, indentations or damage caused by pets.
Force Majeure events and extreme weather conditions
This guarantee excludes damage by fire, flood or any severe environmental condition for which the furniture and installation were not designed, including smoke, damp, high and low temperatures and damage caused by extreme wind.
The weave used in the Polyrattan furniture will naturally expand when the material gets hot in direct sunlight. This can lead to a slight sagging as the weave becomes hot. The weave will retract to its original position as it cools down when taken out of direct sunlight. Please note that the loosening or sticking out of individual stands of weave will not amount to a structural defect.
All cushion fabrics used are UV protected, however, over time, with prolonged exposure, these might be prone to some fading, with darker fabrics being more susceptible and this is not covered under the guarantee.
Winter Covers are used to protect the furniture and with some exposure to the elements may experience an element of fading, but this does not in any way interfere with the integrity of the Winter Cover, and is therefore excluded from the guarantee.
The paint work on the aluminium frames may suffer from flaking over time as a result of a natural process known as oxidisation. This is where the paint reacts to oxygen molecules in the air, and such flaking is therefore not covered by this guarantee.
Non-Domestic Use & Location
This guarantee does not extend to furniture or products which have been used for non-domestic purposes, or to furniture or products which have been taken outside the United Kingdom.
This guarantee may be invalidated if you have failed to follow or carry out proper care procedures for your Casamoré Outdoor Furniture in accordance with the manufacturer’s Garden Furniture Care guide which can be found on Leisure Traders website (https://www.leisure-traders.co.uk/furniture-care/). This guarantee will terminate in the event that you attempt to make any modification to, or the repair of, your Casamoré Outdoor Furniture without the approval of Leisure Traders. Should you chose to protect your furniture with a cover, you should ensure that any cover used allows for sufficient ventilation and air flow. For Polyrattan products, the use of poorly ventilated covers may cause your furniture to become mouldy. The development of mould or algae on any of our Casamoré Outdoor Furniture will not be covered under this guarantee. Should you wish to further protect your furniture from winter debris, we recommend covering it with a Casamoré Outdoor Furniture cover, supplied by Leisure Traders.
4. Additional Information
This guarantee is non-transferable and is valid from the date of delivery or collection. Consistent with meeting its obligations under this guarantee, Leisure Traders reserves the right to undertake the least costly solution. This may involve rectifying the problem, arranging for the unsatisfactory component of the furniture to be replaced, or refunding part of the original purchase price. If the Casamoré Outdoor Furniture product is exchanged, or a total refund is given, the furniture or product that is deemed faulty reverts to the ownership of Leisure Traders. The amount of any claim under this guarantee shall be limited to the original purchase price paid for the unsatisfactory furniture or product.
5. Your Statutory Rights
The above conditions relating to the guarantee on your Casamoré Outdoor Furniture are not intended to affect your statutory consumer rights. If you would like further information in respect of your statutory rights, such advice can be obtained from trading standards offices or your local citizens advice bureau.
6. Important: Keep your proof of purchase safe
When you purchase your Casamoré Outdoor Furniture from Leisure Traders, please keep your invoice safe as this will be your proof of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required in order for your guarantee to be valid.
7. How to register your guarantee
- You must first register your purchase direct with the manufacturers of the Casamoré Outdoor Furniture range, Firmans Direct Ltd. You can do this by completing the online form on their website https://firmansdirect.com/casamore-product-registration/ . You must do this within 30 days from receipt of goods to validate your guarantee.
- Keep your proof of purchase safe, as this will be required in an event of a claim. Without your proof of purchase, we will be unable to validate your claim. A copy of your proof of purchase (sales invoice/receipt) will be emailed to you after delivery has taken place.
Once your order has been placed, should you change your mind, refunds will not be issued.
8. How to claim under this guarantee
We hope that your Casamoré Outdoor Furniture is as expected and without fault. However, it is regrettable that very occasionally this may not be the case and in such instances we apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you wish to make a claim under this guarantee, please use the following procedure:
- Contact Leisure Traders Customer Service Team in writing to report your complaint and intent to claim. You will be required to provide your proof of purchase and photographic evidence of the fault (contact details for Leisure Traders can be found on the face of this document).
- Leisure Traders will contact you once they have assessed the defect to advise a resolution, consistent with point 4 of this document if the defect falls within the scope of this guarantee.
If the furniture is over 12 months old you will be required to return the Furniture to us at your own cost in order for us to repair or replace it.
This guarantee is issued by the manufacturer, Firmans Direct Ltd. Leisure Traders assigns this guarantee to you, the customer.
Deliveries & Damages
If delivery has been arranged through a designated courier, provided by Leisure Traders, please use the following procedure:
- Ensure you have a clear access to your delivery address for vehicles up to 7.5 tones.
- Ensure yourself or a designated person will be present at the time of delivery to sign for your furniture.
- Should you fail to be present at the time of delivery and a signature is not available, the goods will then be returned to Leisure Traders and additional delivery and storage charges may apply.
- Delivery dates quoted are an estimate and time is not of the essence in this contract.
- In the unfortunate circumstance, that your furniture arrives damaged upon delivery, should you wish to accept delivery, you must sign for this as “damaged” on the delivery note, which will be provided by the driver. Please then follow the steps below:
- Contact Leisure Traders Customer Service Team within 24 hours of delivery. Photos will be required to assist in identifying the damage.
- Leisure Traders will contact you once they have assessed the damage to advise a resolution.
9. Returns policy
Once your order has been confirmed and paid for, should you change your mind, refunds will not be issued. However, if you are claiming for faulty goods under the guarantee or damages upon delivery, then please follow the procedures outlined in this document.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact customer services on email@example.com. Where your order has already been dispatched, please follow our returns procedure. When you are returning a parcels to Leisure Traders after cancelling an order you will be responsible for the carriage cost. Once you have placed an order, please note that we are unable to add or amend it.
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. The amended terms and conditions will apply to all purchases from the date of posting onwards.
We last amended these terms and conditions in March 2019. Errors and Omissions Excepted.