On all Casamoré Furniture
Here at Leisure Traders we take pride in the excellent quality of the Casamoré furniture that we sell. However, our understanding and sympathetic Customer Service Team is happy to help should any issues arise with your order. If you find that for some reason your order does not match expectations, we can help. Please see below for further details on our Returns Policy.
When can you return you items?
- Once you receive your order, should you change your mind and wish to return your items then please contact us within 14 working days of receipt (website orders only)
- We can then arrange collection of your items. The minimum cost for collections is £50.00 which we will deduct from your overall refund.
- You are of course, free to arrange your own return but please be aware that you will be responsible for the safe return of the product/s.
- The product must still be in its original packaging
- You should not have used the item
- There should be no damage to the product in any way
- After we have received the items back in our warehouse we will check them over.
- We will issue you with a refund once the item has passed the quality control check.
- Please allow up to 7 days of receipt of your returned items for us to process your refund.
- We will refund you the total cost of your purchase, less what it cost to collect the returned item.
What to do if you receive faulty or damaged items?
Under our Returns Policy we ask that when you receive your order please inspect the packaging for damage. If damaged, please sign the delivery note ‘Damaged’ and refuse the delivery. Failure to check your item and sign the delivery note accordingly, will invalidate any claim.
What should you do next?
- Please tell us as soon as possible if your order arrives damaged or faulty.
- Sign the delivery note ‘Damaged’ and refuse the delivery.
- We can only process any notification of damaged or faulty items up to 30 days after you receive your order (website orders only)
- Please send an email with photos attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund or replacement?
- Tell us how you would like us to resolve the issue by either a refund or replacement item.
- We will then arrange for a courier to collect your faulty item.
- If you would like a replacement, we can arrange for a new item to be dispatched once the damaged item has been returned to our warehouse.
- Unfortunately collections and deliveries are separate services and may not happen at the same time.
- Regrettably we are also unable to give you any specific time slots.
- If a refund is required, once we receive your returned item back in our warehouse we will check it over.
- We will then issue a refund.
- Please allow up to 7 days after we have received your returned items for us to process your refund.
- Please ensure that you securely wrap the faulty items in their original packaging.
- The courier will not collect an item that does not have sufficient packaging.
- If you notice any damage to the outer packaging when you receive your order please sign for it as ‘damaged’ and refuse the delivery. Failure to do this will affect your claim
Showroom & Retail Show Returns Policy
- Once your order has been placed, should you change your mind, a refund will not be issued.
- If an order is received damaged or faulty, please let us know within 24 hours of delivery so a replacement can be arranged. A photo will be required.
- Please see our full terms and conditions.
Returns Policy on all other sales
- If you wish to return your item please contact us by phone on 01323 430020 a soon as possible.
- Alternatively send us an email at email@example.com.
- Please let us know why you wish to return your item so that we know the best way to handle your query.
- If your item is large we can arrange collection of your items.
- Should you wish to return your item because your order is deemed not suitable, we will charge for collections
- We will deduct the cost of your collection from your overall refund.
- Our Customer Service Team will send details on how to best to return your item.
- We will reimburse you for any costs you might have returning damaged or faulty items.
- If the item is small you may need to send it back by Royal Mail.
- Please keep and send us a copy of your proof of posting receipt and we will refund this cost.
In all matters concerning returns, damages and refunds we try to resolve every issue as swiftly and efficiently as possible. Our Customer Service Team is readily available to assist you Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm on 01323 430020, or if you prefer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.