The GardenSkill Build-It Matrix Bed system offers a blend of modern materials and traditional build quality, based on 1m plank lengths. Made from high spec twin-walled UPVC panels that slot together with simple connection joints, GardenSkill raised beds can be assembled in minutes with no extra tools – everything you need is in the box. Our innovative matrix beds feature internal walls that allow you to separate your crops and create multiple height growing areas. Grow deep rotting potatoes and salad crops in the same bed! Simply add extra planks when necessary and secure using our vertical pins. Easy to expand and modify, these beds can be extended outwards or upwards, offering an ideal way to grow your fruit and veg. GardenSkill Raised Beds fit with GardenSkill Crop Cages, Pop-Up Cages and other garden structures. The components slot together easily to form a 15cm deep bed, a dowel is then inserted at the end of each board, holding the corner joints and board, securely together. Once all 4 corners are connected together the dowels can be cut to length and the end cap push on to the end of the dowel.
- Easy to assemble, robust UPVC, 2 metre long raised bed kit – can be expanded
- The components slot together easily to form a 15cm deep bed
- Boards do not rot, they are lightweight and completely maintenance free
- Beds can be erected and in minutes, using no tools.
- Bed Dimensions: 2 metre long by 1 metre wide by 15cm deep
Please allow 5 working days from the date of dispatch.