A good quality, easy to use, poly house which can be positions at a moments notice anywhere you want it. Perfect for warming the soil for early planting, acting as a mini greenhouse capturing the heat of the sun and blocking out the cold temperatures. Re-usable and easy to store this is a must have for every grow your own gardner who want to have a head start on the growing season.
- Hard wearing, heavy duty polythene built around a flexible spring steel frame that assembles in minutes.
- Quick and easy to use – lightness and flexibility of the frame means you can move your poly house with ease.
- Unique domed roof system allows rain water run-off in bad weather, ensuring that the poly house retains shape and stability in all conditions.
- Large zipped entrance provides humidity control and easy access to crops.
- The low level poly house – ideal for strawberries, seedlings and new plantings.
- 1.25m x 1.25m x 1.35m High
Please allow 5 working days for delivery from the date of dispatch. Dispatched with Royal Mail.
Please check your postcode / area before ordering: Delivery to the following postcodes / areas may incur additional shipping costs: AB, DD, FK19 to 22, KA27 to 28, HS, IV, PA21 to 45, PH all except 3 & 4, Northern & Southern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Scilly, Isle of Man, Shetland and Orkney Islands, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands, the Highlands and Outer Hebrides.